Upgrade the firmware via FUNSNAP App:
1. Connect the mobile device to iDol to obtain the firmware version of the aircraft;
2. Transmit the latest version of firmware to the aircraft;
3. After the transmission, iDol starts to upgrade the firmware. The upgrade process will last about 5 minutes, and the blue light will flash continuously.
4. After the firmware upgrade is complete, the aircraft will be automatically shut down and a reboot is required when it is used again.
5. Make sure the iDol power is over 50% when upgrading the firmware.
6. After the upgrade is complete, check the firmware version in the “Settings” of FUNSNAP App to confirm whether the upgrade is complete.